Sunday, December 02, 2007

Come with me on a Virtual Voyage



Well if you didn't make it to the Christmas Open House
at "European Antique Market" in Louisville yesterday,
we had a wonderful day.
The Kir Royales were flowing and everyone enjoyed
the fabulous Profiteroles from "Chef Greg" at
http://www.mirabellecatering.org
There were lots of discussions about Country
French decorating, French Christmas traditions
and antiques.
I did manage to get some photographs of
the store, so I put together a slide show of
some rooms.
So grab yourself a glass of your favorite bubbly
and join me on a Virtual Tour of the store.
If you would like to view the full size pictures,
just click on the "View all Images" button
under the video. Enjoy!


3 comments:

The Paris Apartment said...

Well I'm glad we found each other! You have some collection! I especially adore the armoire and the 18th cent architectural scroll on your sidebar. I'll add you to my friends too, as agreat shopping resource and source of beauty!

Southern Heart said...

I am going to have to come visit you sometime. Your store is just gorgeous, and just the type of place I love to get lost in! I would definitely have to bring my checkbook!

Mélanie said...

Thank you for sharing this special moment with us !! I love it.
I would have loved the kir royal