Monday, October 22, 2007

Exciting Events at European Antique Market

Just doing a quick post today. I have my French
ami, Michel staying with me who flew in for
the Open House and he leaves tomorrow.
We need to go to a clients home to help with the
placement of some gilded sconces over an alcove
bed. This is going to be a Fabulous French Cottage
house when finished and I will post pictures.
We are hoping she will be in before Christmas.
The Open House this weekend was Magnifique!
merci à mes clients
More pictures and tales from the show to come!
I need to tell everyone about our "Simply French"
cooking class that will be this Friday evening,
Oct. 26th, from 6:30 - 8:30.
Chef Greg from "Mirabelle Catering" will work
his magic again and share his expertise.
Our last class was fantastic!
If you are interested in attending give us a call
to reserve your spot at 585-3111.
You can also visit Chef Greg's website at
http://www.mirabellecatering.org
We are filling up fast!








1 comment:

Mélanie said...

I wish I could have been there !!It looks so wonderful and such a great party